WCN – Chicago is hiring - Gym/Facility Manager and Sr Coaches!!!
We are seeking a PASSIONATE, HIGH ENERGY and POSITIVE Gym Manager for Windy City Ninjas. The right candidate is passionate, hustles and has a ‘Get it Done’ attitude. This position will be responsible for facility management, event management, staff scheduling, training and development, establishing policies and procedures… and MOST IMPORTANTLY…. always ensuring a safe, positive and fun environment for the kids. We will provide mentoring resources to assist and train the right person for this position. In summary, we’re seeking a vibrant candidate with a strong work ethic to truly make this a great experience for the kids and grow this as a sport!
- Staff management and scheduling - Proactively manage staff scheduling for weekly class schedule and events to maximize effectiveness. Ensure proper coach to student ratios for classes and events
- Hire and train new staff – Create job postings, interview candidates, and complete paperwork. Develop and implement training/onboarding with Program Manager for class/coaching, Mindbody system and operating procedures
- Manage front desk operations – assisting all customers, completing all Mindbody software transactions, answering calls and administrative duties
- Oversee gym during classes, parties, day-off camps and events to ensure safety.
- Implement gym policies and procedures to ensure facility runs smoothly and staff perform all duties to the highest standard
- Develop Coach/Instructors and conduct regular reviews with Program Manager
- Conduct regular team meetings and safety